Tuesday 8 November 2011

Circle Lens Review: i.Fairy Hanabi Red 16.2mm

Just a short review of the ifairy Hanabi red lenses which I got in April but never really got down to reviewing. :3

I'm gonna keep this post short because I'm swamped with assignments T.T

Without further ado!


The Vials.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Direct sunlight

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos



I'm ready for my close up~~!
>.< sorry, couldn't help myself hehehe. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Indoor Lighting
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Stock picture

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


VERDICT
Comfort 7/10. I wore these for 8 hours with barely any dryness but somehow the back of my eyeballs felt very slightly sore-ish from the very start? Almost as if the lenses were too big and were cutting the insides of my eye or something. Maybe they were too big -- my eyes are pretty small. That scared me a little. If your eyes aren't small, it should be fine ^_^
Design 9/10 It blends well with brown eyes and the red isn't too glaring. Loves it
Enlargement 10/10, these are huuuuge but I really adore the way they make my eyes look! Like really big and dolly hehe.
My friends either loved it or got really creeped out :3
Wearability 5/10. They're not so terribly red that you can't wear them with anything but cosplay stuff, but they're also not un-red enough to wear with anything! Choose your outfit colours wisely! MUST have eye makeup with this.
Overall 7/10. Reason being the fact that it makes my eyes feel weird:( Which is a pity because I really love this lens design AND it's not drying. Le sigh~

Oh and before I forget, here's what I wore today with my hanabi reds :3

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

That's all for now,
hope you enjoyed this review~
^_^

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment