Sunday 3 April 2011

Haul post!


I've been spending loads recently, hoarding all the Japanese cosmetics because I'm really paranoid that the new stocks are gonna be contaminated with radiation! Spent about $300-400 in total if I include my cosmetic lenses :X eek. I didn't really expect to spend so much. Here's a picture of my haul, excluding the Dollywink no.2 lashes which should be arriving in the mail pretty soon:}

Haul

Items shown:
- Dollywink Lashes in 05 Real Nude
- Dollywink Cream Eyeshadow in 01 Gold
- Dollywink Eyelash fix
- Candy Doll Lipgloss in Gelato Glitter
- Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus Mascara in BK999 black
- Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek in PK 301 Peach Macaron
- Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek in PK 303 Strawberry Macaron
- Majolica Majorca Jewelling Eyes in PK 838
- Majolica Majorca Customize Cheek in OR 211

No comments:

Post a Comment